Friday, October 31, 2008

Non Halloween Events

Today we got our new vacuum in the mail...or I should say new to us! We got a good deal on Amazon.com on a Remanufactured Dyson to replace our Hoover that pooped out on us three weeks ago. I gave it a test drive this afternoon and as you can see from the full dirt collector, the house needed it! Definitely giving this vacuum two thumbs up. Love the purple too!



And last night Ethan put pen to paper for the first time ever and created this masterpiece. He was enthralled with the process and screamed when I took the markers away to clean him up! I was surprised he only tried to put one in his mouth once and mostly used them for their intended purpose. I think it helped that he's watched Grace color and knew what to do. Either that or he just likes to draw!

1 comments:

jackie goddard said...

i always thinking getting color in a vacuum or appliance is really fun...also ethan rocks at drawing!