Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ballet Photo Extravaganza!

Boy are you all in luck! David was working from home yesterday and agreed to watch Ethan while I took Grace to ballet class and stayed for Observation Day. And yes I brought my camera and got a zillion photos, some actually pretty decent, due to the fact that I wasn't trying to keep Ethan from running out to join the fun or grinding animal crackers into the carpet. Don't expect anymore ballet class photos for the rest of the year since I think I fulfilled my obligation to document this milestone event! Enjoy :)

Walking to ballet class

Circle time!

Listening to Miss Stephanie and sitting on their blue dots

Little ballerina on her blue dot

I just love little ballerina feet!

Pointing their toes

Hugging her friend during class

Three guesses as to who's the class clown and where she learned this stunt.

Today was Ribbon Stick day and guess who got lucky with a purple ribbon stick?!?

2 comments:

Own Self said...

LOVE these pics! I cannot wait til Tate is doin this kind of stuff.

jackie goddard said...

i really love the first photo of her walking into class, really candid and the backdrop is interesting