Thursday, January 15, 2009

Grace At Indoor Park

Awhile back I posted pictures of Ethan playing at Indoor Park and promised some decent ones of Grace in the near future. Since I open the Indoor Park on Wednesdays and things are usually slow for the first 30 minutes or so I brought my camera and was able to get a few of Grace playing without having to dodge 15 kids in the process. She's still a lot harder to get photos of then Ethan since she has this natural instinct to run from me when I have a camera in my hands, but I put the zoom lens on and fooled her a bit. I couldn't resist getting a few of Ethan as well since he's just so darn cute and easy to photograph, so there's a bonus Ethan pic at the end.

Riding a tricycle

Peeking out of the Play House

A quiet moment while playing with the Play Kitchen

Teeter Totter!

Ethan "vacuuming"

0 comments: