Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Love of My Life


I spend so much time blogging about my children and thought it was about time I focused on the man I love, the father of my children, my very own knight in shining armor. I was playing with my camera and snapping some photos of David and thought I'd share them. By the way, I'm really liking my new lens!

He was playing Xbox with some friends online while Grace and I were puttering around the living room and Ethan was napping. David hates to have his picture taken and is convinced he's not photogenic. He spent most of the time making silly faces trying to thwart my efforts but he did not succeed. This face may look like a funny face but is in actuality the face David makes when he's concentrating on a videogame. I think it's kind of cute.

And here's one that really makes my heart go pitter patter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's a game face.



-Jacque

Aly sun said...

My hubby also avoids the camera like the plague. Good job catching him. It's good to remember those good men.