Monday, January 12, 2009

Pajama Party


Last night the kids and I had a pajamas party in Mommy and Daddy's bed which is always a fun treat. Grace helped me pop the popcorn in our airpopper and we made some hot chocolate for an extra special treat. Grace picked Mamma Mia! for our movie selection. I got Mamma Mia! for Christmas and we've watched it several times already since Grace really likes it and I love the music!

We all changed into our jammies and piled on the bed with our goodies and watched the movie. Ethan did a good job paying attention until the popcorn was done, at which time he lost interest and had more fun climbing all over the bed and pillows to laugh at his reflection in the window. I put him down to bed at 7:30 and Grace and I snuggled under a blanket for the last 30 minutes of the movie which was nice. I love snuggling with my goofy girl!

For those wondering where David was you'll be glad to know that he joined the party for the popcorn fun before heading back to the living room to play his new hockey game. Apparently Mamma Mia! doesn't hold the same appeal for him as it does for Grace and me.

2 comments:

Niki said...

did he get the new nhl09 game? evgeni got that from matt for christmas for his ps2. i suck at it. a lot.

i love that picture of ethan smiling with his mouth full of popcorn! so cute!

Aly sun said...

Looks like fun. You are a brave women to allow pop corn in your bed. My baby also LOVES pop corn. Funny shot of Ethan eating.