Saturday, May 24, 2008

Baseball + Barbecue = Fun!

We had a great time today for the Second Annual Baseball & Barbecue! We had to change location and played at a field near the middle school instead of by the elementary school, but it worked out just fine. It was a little worrisome to see all the gray clouds this morning but the sun came out for the afternoon and it was pretty nice out all things considering. This year Grace was more interested in the game then in the dirt which was nice. Jordan seemed to really catch on to the whole idea and had a fantastic time! I'm sure next year they'll really be joining in the action and their little brothers will be the ones eating the dirt.

I had a blast trying out my new zoom lens for the camera and got some great shots! I have an entire Snapfish album I can share with anyone who is interested, just let me know. In the meantime here are some of my favorites from today!









1 comments:

Natalie Whisler said...

plLooks like a fun time! It is too bad we couldn't make it.