Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Meet the Parry Family: David

Today we're going to meet the head of the Parry Family Mr. David Parry. I think he's pretty amazing but then again, I'm the one that married him! Here's some fun David facts I've gleaned from the past nine (!) years:


  • David was born in Nampa, Idaho on July 26, 1980
  • His middle name is Rein which is in honor of his Opa
  • His favorite pizza flavor is Canadian Bacon and Pineapple
  • He likes to sleep with the open side of his pillow case facing inwards which I think is weird
  • We have similar foot sizes and can share some shoes
  • His favorite movie of all time is The Godfather
  • He's a leftie
  • His favorite dessert is ice cream
  • He owns and has currently set up to play: The Original Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii, Sony Playstation, Sony Playstation II, Xbox, Xbox 360, and seems to think he's buying a Sony Playstation III in June...
  • His favorite video game series is Megaman
  • He's an Eagle Scout
  • His favorite hockey team is the Detroit Redwings
  • He's currently reading Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
  • He hates it when newlyweds shove cake in each other's mouths at the reception and told me if I did that I'd be in deep doo doo
  • His favorite Burgerville milkshake is Marionberry followed by Chocolate Hazelnut
  • He totally spoils me at times which I love!
  • He only buys cargo shorts with real buttons on the pockets and hates the ones with velcro

0 comments: