Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Still Not Crawling



Ethan is still inches away from crawling, although he seems to be moving in a backwards direction rather then forwards! He scoots around the room by getting on all fours and inchworming backwards. I don't think he means to go backwards, that's just what happens and he seems surprised that he's farther from his intended prey instead of closer. Poor guy! He has a pretty big reach range now though since he can get on his belly to grab a toy and then work his way back to sitting again.



And as a side note for all those readers who were concerned about my sanity after the pie post, I'll have you know that I did indeed eat a piece of pie last night (used my flex points) and will eat another one tonight! David successfully talked me into not giving the pie away, not that it took much convincing!



Oh, and here's Grace trying to take a nap in a diaper box. She's silly like that.

1 comments:

Andrea said...

That is exactly the point Laura was at in my post where she was "talking with Grandma" on the phone just a short few weeks back. He'll get it! I bet within the week!