Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Weight Watchers is Evil

David has roped me into doing Weight Watchers with him which I'm reluctantly doing. Reluctantly because I like to eat and on Weight Watchers I seem to be doing little of that! We've only been doing it since last Thursday so we haven't got the gist of things quite yet, nor have we learned to budget our points during the day very well which often leads to one large meal and two non-meals and plenty of stomach growling.



The worst of it is the dang apple pie sitting on the counter that taunts me. I swear I can hear it calling my name from the living room and my ravenous stomach is protesting my good efforts to resist it. The thing is, one piece of apple pie is 9 points which is nearly the equivalent of 1/3 of my point allotment for the day. And if I wasn't nursing it would be nearly 1/2 of my daily points which is just cruel. So unless I eat one piece of apple pie for dinner and nothing else but water and a few carrot sticks it's just not happening. And it's making me mad. So mad that I wanted to bring it to MOPS as my breakfast contribution this morning which David wouldn't let me do. Of course he's got more points then me and will probably be able to figure out a way to eat a piece. I've only had the one piece on Saturday and it's taking more will power then I knew I possessed not to eat the entire thing right now. I think I'll be bringing it to my bible study tonight after dinner and pleading with the women there to eat it (and the leftover coffee cake I made for MOPS this morning!) just to end my suffering. Have I mentioned how much I love pie and how much I loathe not eating it?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

awwwww come on weight watchers isn't evil. Just remember you have 35 flex points you can use.