Monday, May 19, 2008

Grace's Special Medicine

Grace was playing on her toy horse while I was putting some laundry in the washing machine when I heard a crash followed by loud wailing by both children. I rush out to the living room and found the poor horse on his side and Grace pointing that her eye hurt. It wasn't anything serious, and scared her more then anything but she insisted that she needed medicine to feel better. I told her I had some special medicine that would do the trick so I brought her into the kitchen and gave her some water in a teaspoon and it "magically" made her feel all better. A magic kiss helped a lot too!

In other news, my Mothers Day camera arrived this afternoon and I took it out for a short test spin but haven't figured out how to get the pictures off the camera and on the computer yet. You'll be in for a real treat when I figure that out...the kids were both napping so I made due with taking photos of some rocks and grass. Exciting I know, but you get what you get.

Ethan has come down with a yucky head cold and seems pretty miserable today. The poor guy has an awful stuffy nose and goopy eyes. I think he may have passed it on to me and I'm not very appreciative. I hate being sick!

0 comments: