Monday, May 18, 2009

I ♥ Faces Photo Contest Week 19: Blurb Book

I had a hard time deciding on what photo to enter this week and finally decided on this one. I just love his dirty little nose and little boy overalls! I'm entering in the Professional category because technically I've been paid for taking photos and it will be more of a challenge for myself.



Click the link below to see more gorgeous photos and/or add one of your own!

I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb book photo contest. If chosen, I grant I Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I Faces web sites.


14 comments:

Mrs. Bird said...

Cute, cute, cute! Good work!

Anonymous said...

Kellie .... I like the dirty nose and bib overalls photo best! Good Luck! Aunt Diane

Candy Living said...

I love his teeth!!!

Julie Rivera said...

The dirt, the tiny teeth, the great light...all combine for a very nice image!

Unknown said...

What a cutie! His teeth look just like my little guys, same 2 coming in on the bottom :) Great entry

Unknown said...

Boy, overalls and dirt! Such a perfect combination!

Unknown said...

Wow. I love your picture. Overalls just make my heart melt : ). He is so cute!

Tonkamom said...

I love the dirt on his nose, and the beautiful color :) Great photo!

Unknown said...

His face says it all! Great photograph!

Erica said...

i love this- from the gorgeous blue eyes to the dirt on his nose to the drool... this is perfect. too cute!

Foursons said...

overalls, dirt, drool...this photo couldn't be any better!

Jo said...

All boy!!! Great shot!

jennifer said...

eyes, denim, dirt and a fabulous background - you are holding your own over here with the (paid) big dogs!

Erica Kree said...

You can tell that he is all boy! I love everything about this!