Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I ♥ Faces Photo Contest Week 20: Silhouettes

It's that time of the week again, time for another I Heart Faces Photo Challenge! This week's challenge is Silhouettes which I found difficult because it was hard to find a flat area with nothing in the background that was taller then my subject. I finally got this shot by laying down on the ground in the middle of a baseball field during our neighbor's T Ball game a week ago Friday. And no, it's not one of my children because they were too short!

For more excellent and probably far superior silhouette photos click the link below:

4 comments:

Vanessa R said...

nice silhouette. but what i like the most is the boy's profile! very nice.

Unknown said...

Perfect shot of a silhouette

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Shi~

Foursons said...

Wow- I thought he was in front of a wall! I never would have guessed sky.