Friday, May 8, 2009

Random Friday Pictures

I've noticed that I only get comments on posts that contain pictures. And since I know you all love pictures I thought I'd share a random smorgasbord of pictures I took this week. So without further ado I present this week's random picture share.

Self Portrait in the rain. Why? Because I was soaking wet already after a visit to the grocery store where I foolishly wore Crocs through two inches of water. I couldn't get much wetter.

This is a photo that makes me think that moving to San Francisco might not be such a bad idea afterall. Poor Grace is soaked after running to the car in the rain but I was even wetter!

Ahhhhh, sibling love. Picture proof that exists between bouts of sibling angst.

Ethan makes funny faces that crack me up! I think he's trying to make a kissy face here. He's big into kissing right now.

Poor Zoe gets neglected by our cat loving children. She probably thinks that's a good thing, but David treated her with peanut butter in her bone anyways.

And finally here's David playing Memory for family game night. We weren't keeping score but I'm pretty sure he won because his memory is far better then mine and Grace lost interest 3/4 the way through the game.

0 comments: